Take the FREE Life & Relationship Assessment
Get weekly life and relationship advice.
Looking for an Inspirational Speaker?
Kemi is an internationally sought-after speaker. She engages and connects with the audience. She leaves her audience with thought-provoking messages while challenging them to take action and steps toward purposeful and truthful living.
Kemi is available for events ranging from: private parties/retreats, fundraisers, church gathering/conventions/conferences and high school and college events.
To book Kemi for TV, radio interviews, speaking engagements & other media opportunities, send an email to booking@kemisogunle[dot]com or call (443) 741-1249.
Learn more about Kemi's Life and Relationship Coaching services/programs.
- May 2017, Women Economic Forum (WEF), New Delhi, India
- April 2017, All Women Forum, Glen Mills, PA
- February 2017 - The Sharvette Mitchell Radio Show - Relationship Panelist, Virtual
- February 2017, Guest Speaker, In the Church - Atlanta, MD
- September 2016, East Coast ASUZA Women's Conference - Timonium, MD
- June 2016, Guest Speaker, The Unstoppable Woman Conference - Baltimore, MD
- May 2016, Guest Speaker, Women Lifting Women Ladies' Night - Edison, NJ
- April 2016, Guest Speaker, All Women's Forum, Elkridge, MD
- April 2016, Guest Speaker, Destiny Embraced, "Creating the Masters" Telesummit
- March 2016, Guest Speaker, Church Girls Ministry, Pillow Chat on Self-Love
- March 2016, Guest Speaker, Nakia P. Evans & Authentically You, "Woman, Unmask Yourself" Blab Summit
- March 2016: Guest Speaker, Debs in Christ Ministry, Celebration Church, Columbia, MD
- February 2016: The Liberation Telesummit (Virtual)
- December 2015: Guest Speaker, RCCG Resurrection Parish, Mitcham UK (Redeemed Christian Church of God)
- December 2015: Guest Speaker, S.O.A.R Atlanta - Push Yourself to the Limit Telesummit
- December 2015: Guest Speaker, She Is Powerful - Confidence: Get Your Bounce Back Bootcamp, Virtual
- October 2015: Guest Speaker, Destiny Embraced - Mindset to Prosperity. Live Your Dreams, Virtual
- September 2015: Guest Speaker, Mamas on the Rise with Raquel R. James, Virtual Teleseminar
- August 2015: Guest Speaker, A Weekend of "Love, Sex, Lies and Reality," Life Building Centre, North Acton, London UK
- August 2015: Guest Host/Speaker, "Love, Sex, Lies and Reality" - South Ockendon, UK
- July 2015: Guest Speaker, Ladies First Roundtable Discussion with Vicky Noland, Baltimore MD
- May 2015: Guest Speaker, Women Lifting Women, Edison NJ
- May 2015: Guest Host on iGroove Radio (international radio station) - International
View pictures from various events in the Gallery.
"Kemi Sogunle, is a phenomenal virtuous woman who impacts women with her words and wisdom. Her messages are life changing." ~ Church Girls Ministry Founder, Jakia Cheatham
"Thank you for the powerful message. You are such a blessing." ~ Mrs. Akinbi, Redeemed Christian Church of God, Resurrection Parish, Mitcham UK
"The information that Kemi gave today was a blessing because the needs of some were met." ~ Vicky, Noland, Minister (speaking at the Ladies First Roundatable Conference with Vicky Noland)
"Kemi was a featured speaker for our Faith to Foundation Tele-seminar. The information that she shared was relevant, well-organized, and exceptionally well delivered. We look forward to partnering with her for future events!" ~ Raquel James, Mamas On The Rise a subsidiary of RJreshapes, LLC
I wanted to thank you again for being a part of our first ever Confidence Boot Camp. Your presence was very well welcomed and your expertise kept the attendees in "wow" mode. The level of your transparency, which was indicative of the ripe ground of the ministry and the intention God had already set, was ground-breaking for the women and young women alike.After the boot camp, one of the attendees told me that she is having her daughter reach out to you! Now, that is powerful! A mother-daughter team inspired and ignited to get to their breakthrough simply because of you standing in your truth.
As the founder of SHE IS POWERFUL! INCORPORATED and The Making of a Jewel Foundation for Girls, I am very appreciative of the God-moment. Your saying Yes! to speak created a spiritual ripple in the lives of our dear sisters and other speakers. Your gentle spirit of communicating was refreshing; you were not speaking down to the attendees--you spoke to them. Throughout your talk time, you offered valuable feedback and considerations--not only on your day of leading but as a contributing voice on the 3rd day.
Your empowerment message of love, transparency, choosing to move forward, and facing your future were all in line with your area we suggested as your focal point. Anyone would be blessed by you and your message. Praise God for Kemi and the works of her hand! ~ Hope Sutton, Founder/CEO, SHE IS POWERFUL! INCORPORATED